Salon KJ - Concept Styling

Recent Posts

new stylist added to our growing family!!
color melt with Julie

color melting
powered by

My Blog

color melt with Julie

Hello dark chocolate to ash blonde ombre'!!!!  This "melt" technique was used by Julie at Salon Kj in Webster Groves, Mo.  There are seriously no words to even describe how much I love this cool color combination!!!  Julie, you rock lady!!!

7 Comments to color melt with Julie:

Comments RSS
46846 on Friday, December 22, 2017 12:22 AM
Animals afford us visions of how our lives could be if we lived more simply and lived with purity of thought and emotion. Therefore, incorporating animal totems into our lives affirms our spiritual goals. By focusing on the attributes of
Reply to comment

rush my essay on Saturday, December 23, 2017 1:45 AM
Color melt chocolate to ash blonde ombre and the more thoughts and the more process as well. Keep visiting this salonkj blog for the impressive words to even describe how much I love this cool color combination.
Reply to comment

men casual jackets on Saturday, January 06, 2018 6:52 AM
I am so happy to peruse this. This is the sort of manual that should be given and not the arbitrary deception that is at alternate sites. Welcome your sharing thisbest doc.The author clearly describe each and every part of the article with good language and information.
Reply to comment

assignment writing on Friday, January 19, 2018 12:10 AM
The purpose of preparing the separate with what is essential to be a creative member of society. Through coaching and culture the individual acquires and develops.
Reply to comment

writing on Friday, January 26, 2018 11:57 PM
The more topics and great maybe I can make my own medical outfit?, the better question may just the blog helpful. Keep sharing with us, the more with ladycarberrycreations blog for the great addressed for original question.
Reply to comment

essay cloud on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 2:58 AM
Every person has right to enjoy his life. People can entre in different fields and can get opportunities as well. People need to develop self confidence to adopt any profession. With specific profession they can provide coaching also to many people.
Reply to comment

write my assignment for me cheap on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 2:58 AM
The breakers anointing micah the great process anointing over your lives keep making with this emmanuelpropheticministry site. The destroy every evil intentions towards releasing his peace knowing everything.
Reply to comment